WSN | Profiles
Type WSN | Precision profile rolling mill
The WSN range is a further development of the WN type. The WSN type profile rolling machines are always used when profile wires need to be produced to the highest precision. The fundamental mechanical concept with surrounding frame and linear roll positioning with a wedge mechanism gives this machine a very high stiffness.
In the development of the WSN profile rolling mill, special emphasis was placed on short set-up times and reproducible settings in order to meet the requirements of flexible production.
Rolling mills of WSN type impress with extremely low maintenance requirements. All components are protected from corrosion by galvanization.
- Undriven rolls
- Manual roll positioning
- Roll force measurement per roll pair
- Wire guides on entry and exit sides
NC positioning of the rolls
- Specification of the wire dimension on the touch panel
- 4-axis servomotor control
- Fully automatic calibration in ten minutes
- Roll force measurement as machine protection
- Selective drive of one, two, three or four rolls with separate motors, drive shafts and geared drives
- Electronic load distribution for simultaneous use of rolls with different diameters
Roll arrangement in detail
- Side rolls with drive
- Upper and lower roll without drive
- Roll profiling for rectangular profile wire
- Rolls as a combination of roll ring, roll mounting device and bearings
- Exit guide as a nozzle
Square and trapezoid profiles
- Upper and lower roll as special roll
- Side roll as universal roll
- Roll set specially shaped for the particular wire profile
- Automatic calibration
|Type||Roll diameter [mm]||max. roll width [mm]||max. rolling force [kN]|
Customer specific variations are possible. Example: Further use of existing rolls, etc.
- Central lubrication of the roll bearings with grease or oil
- Various designs of wire guides
- Roll mounting devices and bearings
- Roll rings in various materials (steel, tungsten carbide, …)